The King William IV has been a popular retreat for over a century. It first became an Ale House in 1836. In 2005 the freehold was bought by Nick & Lili Skerritt who have sympathetically refurbished and extended the existing building, kitchen and garden. In 2006 they added luxury accommodation. The traditional character of the building has been maintained and the beautiful natural surroundings remain unspoilt.
The King William continues to offer a traditionally warm Norfolk welcome and, together with their enthusiastic team of staff, Nick & Lili remain committed to maintain and further enhance the excellent reputation built over more than 170 years.